Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gratitude through loss...a sympathy card

I recently lost someone close to me this week, and found out that one of my online friends had also recently lost her father.  I know her hurt and it actually healed me a little from my hurt to create something for her.

I used a tutorial for making a detachable bookmark card by Dawn here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2L3tjCj55k&feature=channel  She has such fabulous tutorials.

I really liked the eskimo saying that I found online also and included in her card.

Perhaps they are not stars in the sky,
but rather openings where our loved ones
shine down to let us know they are happy.

Smudged out their names for privacy forgot to take picture befoooooooore I put that in there..LOL!
I hope you enjoy!!






Huggs,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment