Sunday, March 7, 2010

One more repurposing Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album

And another repurposing with something I would NEVER think to use (recycled toilet paper rolls) but it turned out sooooo cute!!!  I love how you can put tags in the tubes and include gift cards or whatever!!  I ended up using some of my jewelcrafting wire and wrapping it around a big knitting needle then curling the pointy ends for binding turned out good I thought!

Here's the tutorial I used to make it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c712x3VcDFs

Another birthday goodie!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie -- Not only is this clever re-use but it's also very pretty. Yesterday I was looking at link for handmade paper flower wreaths with very similar type of flowers. I believe from Martha Stewart for 4th of July in the colors of red, white and blue. My computer & email systems when down, yesterday and I've lost history or I would share the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds lovely! I'll have to google up that one and see what I can find! Thank you for the kind comments. I was cruising Youtube one day and found a bunch of altered stuff..I think they are the most fun!

    ReplyDelete