Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work I go!



Woot! I got a job again in the administrative field after having two years of being laid off/vacation * ness!
So I figured I'd make a few projects to put me back in work mode!

Here's a altered clipboard I made so I can take notes on my first day! I put 4 layers of Modge Podge and then 2 layers of Acrylic Spray on (it was a tutorial I followed, but I think all those layers are overkill unless you put pictures on there) took a couple hours just waiting on glue/paint to dry..

Then I made some drink bands using some scraps, my cropadile  and an awesome colorful rubber band ball that I found while cleaning my son's room! (He just goes mom, did you jack my rubber band ball?) HAHAHHA Well, maybe mommy shouldn't have to resort to cleaning her 15 year olds room!! Small price to pay I say!!! Anyway, here's what I made simple but fun! Now I just need some colored paper pads!!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute..you'll be making your mark for sure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again on your job! You will be stylin' on your first day! I'm sure the ladies in the office will enjoy your creative talents. Just be sure to take those TP pics!
    Linda M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie congrats on the new job!!!

    ReplyDelete