Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coptic Stitch Binding Book

And another book with an exposed decorative binding I had to try with the help of this tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHAJyzzb4EE  So I kinda got confused on the right side and sometimes did it right and sometimes didn't do it right..LOL...Oh well, first try!  But it does seem to work stress right out of my system (in between cursing and untying knots) but hey that's all behind the scenes!  One more note, I didn't take a picture of because I don't want a reminder of something that makes me curse in my head everytime I see it was this mongo loop I accidentally made at the very end (I know right, how frustrating to mess up big time at the end)?  Couldn't fix it so I glued that sucker down and it will now be MY book..lol...cause only I am worthy of known mistake objects that I can't cover up..!  Have a great day and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment