Friday, April 29, 2011

Some Coffee Cozies--Back to crochet for a bit!

Well, going back and forth on crafts now.  Get tired of one do the other.  The two I'll never get bored with are papercrafts and crochet.  And for now it's on to crochet.  Here is a pattern I used to make a coffee cup cozy http://schmutzerellascrafts.blogspot.com/2010/02/7-cable-mug-cozy.html.  I thought it was so cute, I changed it up a bit and made it from #3 crochet thread and made one for the portable coffees also in the second photo.  Then I just had to show you that my hubbo got crafty for me and put up some ribbon reels so that I could actually see all my ribbon!!  Yay!!!  Enjoy!  I'm working on a few other coffee cozies I saw on line that I want to make so I'll post some more in the near future!






No comments:

Post a Comment